To import your products into TeamGram, go to Control Panel > Import/export / Import tab > Products From Excel.
Use this Excel template to prepare an import file for your list of products. Please make sure you follow these instructions.
After you export your data from another system, copy it into the attached template.
- Make sure your data does not include duplicates. Every product must appear only once in this spreadsheet.
- Brand, Model and Name fields may not be blank at the same time on the same row. At least one is required for each product.
- Unit Price is optional. It must be a number.
- Unit Price Currency field is required if unit price is not blank or zero. Use three letter international currency symbol (USD, EUR, etc.)
- Unit Cost is optional. It must be a number.
- Unit Cost Currency field is required if unit cost is not blank or zero. Use three letter international currency symbol (USD, EUR, etc.)
- Details field is optional.
- Unit field is optional. Enter the product's unit. (square meters, kilograms, pounds, etc.)
- Tags field is optional. Use tags to classify contacts by industry, etc. Multiple values are allowed. Use commas between tags.
- SKU field is optional. If product has a product code, barcode, sku, upc, etc. you may use this field.
- Tax field is optional. Use this field to enter the tax ratio that will be used in automatic tax calculations.
- Inventory field is optional. A number must be entered here. (The inventory feature must be activated on your TeamGram account to be able to use this field.)
- Category field is optional. The category specified in this column must be created in TeamGram beforehand.
Once your file is ready, upload it here:
You have to be a System Administrator to access import/export settings.
Choose the owner, assign editors and readers for the records and upload the file.
Specify any additional information in the related text box.
Your file will be checked for possible errors and then will be imported. This may take up to 24 hours.