To update your product prices and inventory;
- Go to Control Panel > Import/Export > Import
- Choose Update product prices
- Download the relevant excel template
- Make sure you follow these steps preparing your excel file:
- Make sure your data does not include duplicates. Every product must appear only once in this spreadsheet.
- SKU field is required. If product has a product code, barcode, sku, upc, etc. you may use this field.
- Unit Price: is optional. It must be a number.
- Unit Price Currency: is required if unit price is not blank or zero. Use three letter international currency symbol (USD, EUR, etc.)
- Unit Cost: is optional. It must be a number.
- Unit Cost Currency: is required if unit price is not blank or zero. Use three letter international currency symbol (USD, EUR, etc.)
- Tax field is optional. Use this field to enter the tax ratio that will be used in automatic tax calculations.
- Inventory: field is optional. A number must be entered here. (The inventory feature must be activated on your TeamGram account to be able to use this field.)
- Empty cloumns should not be deleted and must be included in the file.
- Once your file is ready, upload it here:
You have to be a System Administrator to access import/export settings.